Please Note: No Classes on Public Holidays (Mondays 26 April + 3 May)
Enjoy practicing yoga in a safe and supportive environment at our Coolum Beach Yoga Classes. Clear away stress, stretch your body, find a new level of fitness and enjoy a more peaceful state of mind. Yoga is like a magic pill where you walk in feeling one way and leave feeling so much better.
Being Yoga has a great team of teachers offer yoga classes on the Sunshine Coast with a wide variety of yoga classes for all levels. Our yoga classes in Coolum Beach specialise in a style of vinyasa flow yoga that focuses on breath based movement and safe alignment. All classes finish with a 5-10 minute period of deep relaxation.
Check in via the Class Fit App (Download the app)
Search BEING YOGA
then JOIN the selected class - easy!
Please make sure you arrive 10-15 mins before class so you can settle in, especially if it's your first time to class with us. Find More FAQ here >>
Being Yoga has Re-Opened
New Health Guidelines include:
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- BYO Mat + props
- We will be collecting your contact details in accordance with COVID Safe Regulations
- Check in via the Class Fit App - search Being Yoga & JOIN the selected class - easy!
- Wear your shoes to your mat (don't step on the timber floor in bare feet - consider wearing grippy socks)
- Buy a 6 class pass for $90 (Cash at class or Contact us for Bank Details or Buy Online Now with Credit Card)
- Have the right money if you are paying cash
- Be mindful of social distancing when you place your mat
- Arrive early so we don't have to rearrange mid-class
- Extra cleaning will be taking place
Slow it down, breathe, move and open your body with a range of traditional yoga postures and relaxation. Suitable for beginners and pregnancy.
This is a mixed level class incorporating both a range of foundational yoga postures plus a blend of more energising and challenging sequences.
To me, Yoga is a treasure map pointing to our inner most essence. Moving our body through a series of shapes, we challenge, explore and taste possibilities on and off the mat.